Friday, August 3, 2012

Swimming Lessons 2012...

It's that time of year again to get brushed up on our mermaid skills.  My kids love swimming and I'm thankful they didn't take after their dad and sink to the bottom of the pool.  They both advanced up this year and learned loads.  Kensies teachers were Cami Jacobsen, Hilary Dyreng and Chantel Harmon and Cael had Alicia Johnston and two others that I didn't know.  Cael can now do some freestyle swimming and actually move forward in the water.  It took him a couple of days to get comfortable with going off the diving board, but sure enough was able to jump off and swim to the other side without a life jacket.  I said before that with the new splash pad I know we will be going more so hopefully he will continue to improve.  Kensie is still getting use to the water and loved playing with the float boards.


Does this not remind you of sandlot????




Holding her breath under water.  We practiced this a lot in the tub at home.


He's swimming....better than both his parents!



Diving practice

No comments: