Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wicked....

When I woke up today I wasn't even planning on getting out of my PJ's so you can imagine how surprised I was when my Mom called and asked if I wanted to go to Wicked at Capital theater.  My mom had been invited to go with her friend Lisa, but unfortunately Lisa's mom had passed away in the night so I was asked to be her replacement.  I later found out that the tickets had been purchased 2 years before.  I'm so glad I went and consider it a once in a lifetime opportunity since Casey hates musicals and this show usually only plays in New York and such places.  I have been to plays before but never to one this amazing.  I loved it and had the best time.  Glinda was my fav....cuz she's popular!



Mom, Me, Cami, Cooper, Tenille, Savana, Marci, & Heather

No comments: