Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A day at the dentist....

Today I took the morning off work to take Cael to get his tooth fixed. We seem to frequent the dentist office and at first my kids would pretty much fight the whole time...not fun! As they have gotten older they have overcome their fears and will now cooperate without being forced. Cael needed a cap and I know was uncomfortable at times, but he was a real trooper and did great! After getting home and Cael back to school it was time to take Kensie on her field trip....and you guessed it....to the dentist. Now after just watching Cael get his mouth drilled she wasn't so sure about the field trip, but after I explained to her that she wasn't getting her teeth worked on she consented to go. I think she had fun, but refused to ride in the chair. She came right home and used her new toothbrush and floss. I thought we were done for a while until I picked up the mail after getting home and noticed the appt card for their next dentist check-up. It never ends...


No comments: