These two are Coyote and ladybug our new hermit crabs that the kids bought at the craft show during the stampede. They are pretty much the lamest pets a person could own! The night we got them Coyote (Cael's blue one) climbed the cage and stayed in the same spot for days. Then he made his way back down to the bottom and I've not seen him move until today when he crawled into the water dish. I thought Oh that lazy crab is going to actual move. As the day went on I noticed that he started to come out of his shell. I thought he was taking a bath, but it turns out he was committing suicide and died in the water dish. I didn't want Cael to know since we've only had these creatures for 2 weeks so I had Casey throw the crab away and leave the shell. I'm sure he'll never notice since the dang things never moved anyway! Ladybug (Kensie red one) does not move at all, but is still alive. It's like having a rock garden. I shouldn't have mentioned garden because now I'm reminded of the meal I could have at the the Olive garden for what we paid for these stupid things! I knew I should have bought fish instead, at least they move!Saturday, July 31, 2010
the new additions...
These two are Coyote and ladybug our new hermit crabs that the kids bought at the craft show during the stampede. They are pretty much the lamest pets a person could own! The night we got them Coyote (Cael's blue one) climbed the cage and stayed in the same spot for days. Then he made his way back down to the bottom and I've not seen him move until today when he crawled into the water dish. I thought Oh that lazy crab is going to actual move. As the day went on I noticed that he started to come out of his shell. I thought he was taking a bath, but it turns out he was committing suicide and died in the water dish. I didn't want Cael to know since we've only had these creatures for 2 weeks so I had Casey throw the crab away and leave the shell. I'm sure he'll never notice since the dang things never moved anyway! Ladybug (Kensie red one) does not move at all, but is still alive. It's like having a rock garden. I shouldn't have mentioned garden because now I'm reminded of the meal I could have at the the Olive garden for what we paid for these stupid things! I knew I should have bought fish instead, at least they move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Trisha This post is so FUNNY!!! I love your rock garden :) I wonder how long it will take Cael to notice his is gone? To funny!!!
Post a Comment