Cael

This is his new invention..some thread and a hanger. I called it a boomerang (sp?), he said no it's not a boomerang it's a frowing thing. Ok, my bad.
I found this on my steps and I was so proud of him! He is getting so smart and loves to learn at school.
This is his first tithing envelope. He spent days helping Casey get a bunch of wire stripped so the copper could be taken to the recycle place. With that and a couple of chores he had earned close to $30. He wasn't to sold on the giving 10% thing, but after I explained to him about all the things Heavenly Father gives us he finally consented and even threw in a tip!


Dr Seuss Day at preschool. This was how wild we went, a black stripe in the hair and his shirt on backwards. For those of you who know Cael this was a big step for him!

He also has learned how to tie his shoes and loves to show off his new found talent.
We went to the dentist again....he only threw a fit 1/2 the time, I think we're making progress! One morning while getting Cael ready for school I opened his blinds to find it a blizzard out side. Cael looked over my shoulder and said ONO. It took me a minute and then I figured out he ment to say OMG. He really is a 40 year old in a 5 year old body!
Kensie
She moons me while in time-out! Honestly?
Loves make-up, especially lip gloss...good thing we know an Avon lady.talking in sentences and clearer every day.
loves loves loves to change her clothes! I swear the girl is going to end up in fashion. She loves skirts, heels, bags, and of coarse her baby Doll.
All girl this one is.
Stubborn as ever!!
Still tells stories in her Chinese jibberish, i love to hear them especially when she stops to laugh in the middle of her stories!
Dora, Dora, Dora...need I say more!
She will immediatly say "soarrie" when she knows she's done something bad.
She will immediatly say "soarrie" when she knows she's done something bad.
Yeah!!!! She's Potty Trained (well most days!)



No comments:
Post a Comment