Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July 2009

As always the kids had a blast at the park and didn't want to go home. This first picture is of Casey and all his "duckling". Kalee (Casey's little sister) has always been the one to go on all the rides with the kids, but now she is a teenager and it must not be"cool" anymore. So Casey stepped up and did it. Casey's cousin Carsen was teasing him and asked if he could reach up and hold her kids too. We all got a good laugh! This next picture was taken right before we left for the park. Of course Cael has to throw a fit about getting his picture taken when we should be heading to the park. The fit got so bad that I decided to have a talk with him, well a loud talk, so I took him into the house so the neighbors wouldn't hear me "talking loudly". After are talk I looked up and noticed the window was open. That's my luck, but child service have not showed up yet so Marty must have been inside. After that he agreed to get his picture taken, but this was the outcome. I'm telling ya this kid is going to be the death of me! Kensie just posed like a little model. That night we had some family over for a BBQ. Casey wanted to try Kabobs and he actually started marinating the meat two days before. Everyone loved the food and we all had finished when the storm came. We spent the rest of the night in the garage. Casey & Chris still did light the fireworks (with a blow torch) in between the heavy rain. After our root beer floats we waited for the city firework, which were canceled. Even then we still had a good time and celebrated. We love you America! see more photos at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=111196&id=1332408589&l=59f8e35c9b

1 comment:

youngkinfam said...

So I am so glad i'm not the only one who has stress with their kid! Conner gives me so much stress I could scream. One of these days I will be bald from pulling my hair out so much! Ha ha. People say girls are worse so if that is the case, we are both screwed! We need to get scrappin soon!!!