Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cael's 4th birthday

On January 11 my baby turned 4 years old! i'm still in denial! This was also his first day of primary. We had missed the week before and I didn't even realize that it would land on his birthday. The primary presidency told me that they tried to get him to come up so they could sing to him but he refused! I don't blame him, i would have felt the same way. Lately Cael has become obsessed with batman and of course wanted a batman party. Nikki made him the cutest batman cake and the frosting was so black that everyone's teeth turned black. It was so funny to see Grandma and Grandpa Morgan with black teeth! He got tons of batman stuff including the batman legos that he had begged for. (the legos had been discontinued and I had to buy them off ebay at collector price, but it was all worth it to see his face and he even started trembleing when he saw them. so fun!) for dinner we served Roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, jello....you know, all the goods! he of course threw a fit because he couldn't open his presents until after dinner so you can tell by his picture it was all he could do to smile.


It's been a while but here are the milestones on the Kids
Cael
sing abc
write his name (some what)
count to 20
cut with sizzors
knows his phone number
started primary
loves batman
loves preschool and his teacher Mrs Farr
friends at school chase tristen and wyatt
favorite game is batman lego on the wii
mom's little helper
responsible
favorite movie the goofy movie and he can sing all the songs
Kensie
walking/running everywhere
loves to clean out the cupboards and shuts all the doors
can be demanding!
says nan-na ba-ba and cute, ma-ma and da-da occationally
can untwist lids
trys to open door knobs
has piggys! wha hoo! I got the first ones in a week before christmas and I am so excited about being able to tame the wild hair!
loves her brother, but has learned to defend herself. poor Halle get the brunt of it.
Loves fruit snacks and bananas. the first thing she does in the morning is heads to the kitchen and screams for a nan-na!
insists on feeding herself and makes a huge mess, i have now started feeding her in her diaper to try and save her clothes.
off of formula and trying to get rid of the bottle.
loves to have her coat on. She crys when I take them off and if she finds one in the house she drags it to me and trys to put her arm through it. Cael on the other hand has to be held down to get his coat on!
Will not sit still which makes church real interesting! I feel bad for the people that sit around us.


3 comments:

The Cowan's said...

Your kids are so cute! Happy Birthday Cael!

Mjarrett85 said...

Wow I can't believe he is four! Time flies! He is cute, well they both are actually! I love Kensie's pink shoes.

Shauna Winter said...

Isn't this the day I saw you at the store??? I have to say the kids are sooo cute.