Friday, August 22, 2008

through a childs eyes

Lately Cael has become obsessed with my camera. I sat down today to upload my pictures and was surprise when I had 47 to upload. I haven't had time to check how many he had been taking. My little man had been very busy and I thought they were to cute to delete. The car/4wheeler was taken at the fair parking lot, jakoye's legs in our kitchen, grandma at the diaper derby, Kensie, a roll of electrial tape, and his watering boot. Move over Kimo there's a new photographer in town! They remind me of the end of "rainman". too funny

3 comments:

The Cowan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cowan's said...

Hey Trisha, How have you been? I found your blog and just wanted to tell you how cute it is. I can't believe how big your kids are getting... Hope you're doing good, talk to you later.
Megan

Miller Family said...

hi Trisha- sorry I missed you book party last week, we had supper club and my small brain did not remember. Please don't give up on me, I might find my missing sanity somewhere soon. Cael is quite the photographer. Take care-
Mandi