I forgot to post that last week my baby had her half birthday. She is now 6 months old and I don't know where time goes. She is such a happy baby and has been a breeze.
Here are her stats:
weight 16 lbs 9 oz
Sits up
rolls from stomach to back
holds her own bottle
giggles
smiles at anyone who will talk to her
pulls hair
eating baby food
sleeps through the night
plays with her toys (mostly Caels)
loves to feel grass/trees
talks with a serious face
gives hugs/kisses
loves to look at herself in the mirror
5 comments:
your little 6-month old is such a doll. what a sweetheart! she is growing so fast though...Cael better watch out, once she gets a little more mobile, all his toys will be up for grabs ;)
She is so cute. She looks a lot like your family. It will be fun keeping up on you and your cute little family.
She is so cute! I can't believe where the time goes! It seems like yesterday when you had her! What a doll!
that's my girl!! You forgot to mention in her status that aunt Nikki is her favorite...
Wow, time flies!! I can't believe she is already 6 months! She is such a cute little girl:) You are so lucky both your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment